My first post and First Freebies......


Hi,


Iam a new blogger,and this is my first post in my new blog.


I love scrapbooking so much,


In my blog i will post every thing about photo design,

I will post scrapbooking ideas....,photoshop Tutorials,....wepsite that we need it in photo design.....,daily freebies list...,and also freebies and layout from my own designs.



and now its time for freebies.....,


its my first freebies in the first post in my new blog.....,


its 8 papers by the name (Funny Kids)...


wish you like it,


if you downloud post me a comment.




NOTE:the ribbon and the Bows in the preview picture are not from my design.


Have a Nice Day,






5 comments:

Kathy August 17, 2007 at 2:45 PM  

hi hello from ireland, i was looking for some arabian scrapbook styles, are you going to show us some of your work? I would be excited to see what you make. Great photo in your profile by the way!!!

Anonymous August 17, 2007 at 8:13 PM  

Hi there...thanks for sharing your freebie...very nice...I will post it on my blog... greetings from Germany

Maria August 18, 2007 at 12:47 PM  

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

RosieB August 18, 2007 at 3:20 PM  

Thank you

farida August 20, 2007 at 5:19 PM  

thank u

About me

I am Egyptian,
I like scrapbooking,
photo design,
Accessories design,
Handmade craft,Music& Fashion.