My new Freebie.......Arabisc kit part ( 5 )......

Hi,............

Good morning ,...

Thank you for your nice comments .I am happy that you like the element of Arabisc kit
and i wish that you send me your layout from this kit to show it in my blog.

note for Kat:

you just need to have (WRAR) programme to extract this file .

And now its the time for part 2 from the element of Arabisc kit .





Downloud here....


http://www.4shared.com/file/27083671/c876854a/Elements_2.html?dirPwdVerified=bf825bdb


Wish you like this part also.......


If you downloud dont forget to post me a comment.


Enjoy your times......

5 comments:

Maria October 22, 2007 at 12:23 PM  

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

Anonymous October 22, 2007 at 5:52 PM  

Thank you for part 2

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 October 22, 2007 at 10:35 PM  

TY so very much for parts 2 - 4 & 5!!!!!!
Will stop back later to see if I can get part 3 it keeps timing out with can not be found I even tried in IE with no help there!!!
Everything is so beautiful & I don't want to miss out on any of it!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Inma October 24, 2007 at 2:14 PM  

Fantastic elements, thanks so much for them.:) They look celtic inspired. :)

Best wishes. :O)

ladybug987 June 11, 2008 at 12:08 AM  

Thank you very much for these special designs. By the way, I was unable to get Part 1 as it was not available.

About me

I am Egyptian,
I like scrapbooking,
photo design,
Accessories design,
Handmade craft,Music& Fashion.