The bride Henna day in Egypt........

Good morning,...........

Thank you again for all your nice comments.

-Thank you very much (SNOWRAVENS ) for showing my kit in your blog ,its a very nice gesture from you.

-Thank you ( KATHJ ) for your nice comment, you asked me if Egyptians decorate their feet like the picture that i put in my post.

The answer is YES ,we decorate our feet and hands by Henna like this pictures in the bride Henna day.

I will till you about the bride Henna day in egypt.


Henna day in egypt is the day before the wedding day.
In this day the bride invite all her freinds and her family from girls only.

and they all wear caftan and they dancing and singing a Henna folklore songs.

In this time we putting the Henna in a deep big plate with candles in it.

And the Henna painter decorate the bride hands and feet by Henna.

And after that decorate the other girls hands and feet by Henna.


This is a summary of the bride Henna day in Egypt.

I wish you all avery nice day, and i want to see your layout from Henna kit

If any one have a layout from this kit send me the link of it.



Thank you.

0 comments:

About me

I am Egyptian,
I like scrapbooking,
photo design,
Accessories design,
Handmade craft,Music& Fashion.