My new Freebies.....( Dantel - Kit )..part ( 3 ).....

Hi,......

How are you all?, I wish you are fine

I wanted to post this part from two days ago ,but i was have a problem in the internet connection , and i failed in upload the file.

And i just upload it today.


Here is part 3 of ( DANTEL -Kit ).....Gold - Dantel.....

Its contains :

- 5 papers

- 5 butterflys




Downloud here.......

http://www.4shared.com/file/23641585/72a0141/gold-dantel.html?dirPwdVerified=bf825bdb

I wish you like it..........

If you downloud dont forget to post me a comment.....

Enjoy your times ,and Have a Nice Day.......

7 comments:

Maria September 6, 2007 at 1:00 PM  

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

Julia P. September 6, 2007 at 11:55 PM  

Hi, I just found youir blog. I live it!!!! I live Henna kit!!! TY very much!!!!!

fl_connie September 7, 2007 at 4:50 AM  

These papers have so much texture I want to touch them! Thank you!

Ruthie September 7, 2007 at 6:47 AM  

Thank you for your fabulous freebie! I have added it to my NEW COMPUTER GENERATED FREEBIE LIST AT:
digiscrapfreebieslist.blogspot.com

Anonymous September 8, 2007 at 11:09 PM  

Hello Egypt-girl,
Thanks again. I am on the goldtrip too :-)
Have a nice weekend.
Catzia

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 September 10, 2007 at 9:31 PM  

Boy am I glad that you still have this wonderful part up!!!
TY so very much!!!!!

The Scrap Miser September 15, 2007 at 3:26 PM  

This kit is beautiful. You're a very talented designer. The detail and texture looks so REAL! Thanks for the freebie.

About me

I am Egyptian,
I like scrapbooking,
photo design,
Accessories design,
Handmade craft,Music& Fashion.