New Freebie ......Arabisc kit part (4).....

Hi ,....

Thank you for every one post me a comment or post me a message in my chat box.

I am happy that you like this kit papers and i wish you like the elements too.

Today i will post the first part of elements for Arabisc kit






Downloud here

http://www.4shared.com/file/26915021/188f6a6c/Element_part_1.html?dirPwdVerified=bf825bdb


Wish you like it.....

If you downloud dont forget to post me a comment....

And I will be happy to see your layout that you do by this kit .

if you want to send me your layout from this kit to show it in my blog post me a message in my chat box and write your email and i will contact you .

Have a nice day....

4 comments:

Maria October 21, 2007 at 2:14 PM  

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

Anonymous October 21, 2007 at 8:16 PM  

Thank you for sharing this wonderful ornaments

Inma October 22, 2007 at 3:23 AM  

Very nice embellishments, this a lovely kit. :) Thanks so much for sharing it and best wishes. :O)

ladybug987 June 11, 2008 at 12:04 AM  

Thank you so very much. I had no idea what to expect. These remind me a bit of Celtic knot designs. It has been a treat to discover your designs.

About me

I am Egyptian,
I like scrapbooking,
photo design,
Accessories design,
Handmade craft,Music& Fashion.