My New Freebie....( I Love Pink ) kit.....

Hi,....

Good morning,....

Its very long time from the last time i was posted a new freebie .....

But at last i have found a free time to design a new kit to post it as a freebie...

I named this kit ( I LOVE PINK )..because its full of pink and also pink is my favorite colour......


This Kit contains....

- 3 papers

- 2 Heart

- 2 Ribbon

- 1 Flower

- 1 Butterfly

- 1 Frame

- 1 Bow






Downloud Here.......


1- Papers...

http://www.4shared.com/file/36255579/3e05826d/I_Love_Pink_-1.html?dirPwdVerified=bf825bdb


2- Element....

http://www.4shared.com/file/36252759/92600c38/I_Love_Pink-2.html?dirPwdVerified=bf825bdb


I wish you like it.......

If you downloud dont forget to post me a comment....

And I wish to see your lauyouts from this kit ,
Just send me the link of the layout in my chat box and i will be happy to show it in my blog....


I wish you all Have a Nice Day......

About me

I am Egyptian,
I like scrapbooking,
photo design,
Accessories design,
Handmade craft,Music& Fashion.