My New Freebies .....DANTEL Kit Part ( 2 ).........

Hi......,

Good morning all,

Thank you very much for every one post me a comment.

I am so Happy that you like part 1 from my new kit......
This kit is contains 6 parts...., dont forget to check my blog daily to get the other parts of this kit.......


To day i will post part ( 2 )......,Blue-DANTEL....



Its contains :
- 5 papers
- 5 butterflys



downloud here....
I wish you like it......,
If you downloud dont forget to post me a comment,
and if you make a layout by this kit send me the link because i will be happy to see what you do by this kit.
Enjoy your time and Have a Nice Day ......

7 comments:

Anonymous September 2, 2007 at 2:56 PM  

Hello,
thanks again for this bluegreen part from dantel-kit. I like this color too

fl_connie September 3, 2007 at 1:13 AM  

This is lovely! Thank you so much!

Monica Inspired September 3, 2007 at 1:57 AM  

WOWEEE these creations are TOTALLY AWESOME. The papers are so realistic and look so like delicate lace and fabrics. And the butterflies are superbly beautiful. Thank you soooo much for sharing with us. Hugs and Blessings.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 September 3, 2007 at 3:16 AM  

TY so very much for these 2 marvelous kits!!!!!!!!!

shirley September 16, 2007 at 5:43 AM  

Thank you so much for sharing these beautiful kits...i've downloaded all of them...i luv butterflies as they are the signs our children send us from heaven...i use kits to make graphics fo grieving moms and for my daughter's site....if it weren't for people like you shariing your talent, i wouldn't have much to work with...luv

Kessa September 23, 2008 at 3:21 AM  

This is absolutely beautiful - thankyou sooooo much for sharing.

Kessa September 23, 2008 at 3:21 AM  

This is absolutely beautiful - thankyou sooooo much for sharing.

About me

I am Egyptian,
I like scrapbooking,
photo design,
Accessories design,
Handmade craft,Music& Fashion.