Today freebie......Arabisc kit part (2).....

Hi,....

Good morning all.....

Thank you so much for your nice comments.I am happy that you like part 1 of Arabisc kit.

Today is the time to post part 2 from Arabisc kit.

Its contains 8 papers






Downloud here


http://www.4shared.com/file/26629146/2d5345c3/Arabisc_kit_part_2.html?dirPwdVerified=bf825bdb



Wish you like it.

If you downloud dont forget to post me a comment.

also you can use the chat box to send me a message.


Dont forget to check my blog daily to get the other parts of this kit.


Have a nice day.





4 comments:

Denise October 17, 2007 at 2:05 PM  

Thanks so much... beautiful work!

Érica Bartié October 17, 2007 at 9:29 PM  

The papers are so exotic... nice work. Thanks a lot!
Erica from Brasil :)

Inma October 22, 2007 at 3:16 AM  

Fantastic papers with nice colours and patterns. :) Very exotic as erica says and very different and original. Thanks so much for them and best wishes. :O)

ladybug987 June 10, 2008 at 11:48 PM  

These are so beautiful. Thank you!

About me

I am Egyptian,
I like scrapbooking,
photo design,
Accessories design,
Handmade craft,Music& Fashion.