Today freebie.....Arabisc kit part (3).....

Hi,.....
Good morning,.....

Thank you so much for every one post me a comment.

Today is the time to post part (3) from Arabisc kit its the last part from papers.

and i will start to post the elements and alfa parts in the next days.

Part (3) of Arapisc Kit papers contains 5 papers





downloud here

http://www.4shared.com/file/26742052/a1fa7ba8/Arabisc_kit_part_3.html?dirPwdVerified=bf825bdb


I wish you like it

If you downloud dont forget to post me a comment

And dont forget to check my blog daily to get the other parts of Arabisc kit.

Have a Nice Day

4 comments:

Joan October 20, 2007 at 10:54 AM  

Lovely kit! Thank you!

Inma October 22, 2007 at 3:21 AM  

Very beautiful papers and the patterns are very beautiful with the geometry in them and the deep colours. :)

Thanks so much for sharing them and best wishes. :O)

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 October 23, 2007 at 10:07 PM  

TY so very much for the beautiful 3rd part!!!!!

ladybug987 June 11, 2008 at 12:00 AM  

Thank you for sharing these beautiful materials.

About me

I am Egyptian,
I like scrapbooking,
photo design,
Accessories design,
Handmade craft,Music& Fashion.