Happy Ramadan......

Hi ,.......

Today is the 1st of RAMADAN.....

I wish for all the moslems all over the world Happy Ramadan .
And i wish all our prayers be answerd in ramadan and always
en shaa Alah.


You know that Ramadan is the most important month in all the Arabic nation because its sacred month have a great religious meaning.


And soon ,i will tell you how we celebrate Ramadan in Egypt.


Here is the new layout that i designd about Ramadan.....






Wish you like it.......
Dont forget to check my plog daily to get the last part from Dantel kit....
Have a Nice Day.......

5 comments:

Kyrsten September 13, 2007 at 6:35 PM  

That layout is fantastic!!! You should give that out as a freebie. It the most beautiful thing I've seen all day!!!

Anonymous September 13, 2007 at 11:46 PM  

*Thumb up* Great layout.
I have hear today into my radio, that is end of ramadan a great celebration all people together (Turkey).I can read a little bit arabian numbers
from my travel to jordanian.

Julia P. September 14, 2007 at 12:59 AM  

Beautiful!!!!!!
Happy Ramadan!

Petra September 16, 2007 at 4:12 PM  

wonderful LO - I'm sure it has some meaning that I don't understand because I can't read the Arabic and I don't know that much of Islam faith. Can you explain it to us, please...it would be lovely to understand...
Thanks for your sharing with us.

Ananda September 17, 2007 at 9:42 AM  

The layout and calligraphy are beautiful. Could you please tell us what it says?

About me

I am Egyptian,
I like scrapbooking,
photo design,
Accessories design,
Handmade craft,Music& Fashion.